India’s Best Online Chess Coaching
Welcome to ChessEasy
Chesseasy located at Kottayam, Kerala,India provides online chess coaching classes Worldwide. We provide quality chess training at various levels. Our team consists of professional chess coaches and chess players (International and commonwealth players).
For intermediate players, our chess coaching focuses on improving the various aspects of chess tactics and strategies. Students will be provided with specialized coaching based on his strength and weakness
We provide the students with strong chess players, to play practice matches and for live analysis sessions.This will improve their game and better their results
Online chess training for beginners. Well structured syllabus, and classes taken by international chess coaches and chess players. This helps them to learn the game of chess in a systematic way.
Ideal for 1800+ elo rated chess players. Our classes deal with detailed coverage of tactical and strategical chess, chess techniques and calculation.
One to One Classes
We provide students with one to one chess coaching. This creates a good student-coach relation, thereby helping them improve their game.
Puzzles & Problems
We provide puzzles and problem-solving sessions to help students improve their calculation skills and imagination.
Students are provided with guidance for tournament preparations so as to bring out the best results.
We provide indepth chess analysis of the games of our students. This helps them to understand their mistakes and improve their chess skills and knowledge.
We provide chess playing partner services, based on the strength and the need of the students.
We provide top-quality chess training to help students bring out the best performance.
Connect with us
ChessEasy’s chess courses are the best way to learn chess online! We look forward to inviting you to our community and become a part of a knowledgeable and devoted team of chess enthusiasts.
Benefits of Online Chess Classes
- Kerala State Senior Chess Champion(2019-21)
- International Fide Chess champion(2016)
- MG University chess champion(2016-2019)
- Kerala University Chess Champion(2019-present)
- Commonwealth Chess player (3 times)
Sanjay S Pillai
• FIDE Instructor
• Kerala State Youth Chess Champion 2019 (Current champion)
• Kerala State Senior Rapid Chess Champion 2015 (Kerala’s first rapid champion)
• Kerala State School Games Gold medalist 2014 & 2015
Gabriel B M
- Commonwealth player, 2018
- MG university team champion (2016-19)
- Former kerala U-17 Runner up
- 1st Runner up in International FIDE tournament
- Represented India in the Commonwealth Chess Championship, 2012.
- Won the SPIC International Fide Rated Chess Tournament, 2011.
- State Junior Champion 2010.
- University Champion